HAUNTED VILLAGE THEATER
A unique theater experience for all ages staged around the small village of Barnard, Vermont. Tours start every 30 minutes with guides leading the audience to 5 outdoor locations where actors will tell short stories or perform haunting scenes around a fire pit.
Saturday, October 21st
Sunday, October 22nd
- Tours will take 75-90 minutes. They will get more haunted as the evening progresses:
- Family-friendly tours - 5 & 5:30pm on Saturday, 4 & 4:30 on Sunday.
- PG tours - mid-evening
- PG-13 tours - last few tours of each evening
- Adults - $20
- Students - $15
- Kids 12 and under - $10
Barnard Town Hall will be used as a parking/check-in/tour start location with accessible bathrooms.
Dinner will be available 5-8pm each day. $15 (12 and under $10)
Includes: warm soups (vegetarian & meat-based options), macaroni & cheese (GF option available), hot dogs, dessert, and warm & cold beverages. Dinner tickets can be purchased ahead with tour tickets or at the door.
- Please wear warm clothing and shoes suitable for walking over damp grass.
- Some chairs and blankets will be available at each site.
- Ticket purchases are final. In case of bad weather, purchased tickets may be used at another performance/tour of Haunted Village Theater 2023.
- For ADA accommodations, please contact us.
Interested in Volunteering? We need fire tenders, traffic safety assistants, and set-up crew. Please contact us!